Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LHS day 1 Tech Class

Kevin Ray Hammerly

I am recently married as of August 1st and couldn't be happier about my decision. I have 5 children two of which live out of state and two who live at home. My beautiful wife and I enjoy traveling together and watching Seinfeld. I have two large dogs who are just puppies, but eat like the big dogs eat.

Golf is also an interest of mine. I hope to own a home some day located off of the fairway near one of my favorite golf courses.

3 comments:

Kim Ackerman said...

Congratulations Newlywed! Let's see some of the wedding photos here, eh? Keep up the good work!

Campbell's Lightning Logs said...

Ham's Habitat?? How's your halo?

Kim Ackerman said...

How about some photos? And more posts? What's happening in math class? How's your parent helper? Know any good math sites to recommend?

Keep on blogging! Kim